- All abstracts are strongly encouraged to be submitted through the Online Abstract Submission System.
- Abstract submission deadline will be Jan. 31, 2019.
- The notification of abstract acceptance will be forwarded before Feb. 28, 2019. The presenting author must register at the time of abstract submission.
- To encourage the young, promising investigators to attend, we provide best paper award (3 to 5 winners) and best poster award (3 to 5 winners), each winner could get USD1,000 award.
- All abstracts are strongly encouraged to download the abstract format and follow the format to compile the abstract before submitting.
- Please upload abstract with MS Word, 1 A4 page，250-300 words.
- Asian perspective to tinnitus
- Behavioral Therapy
- Brain Stimulation
- Clinical Research Methodology
- Comorbidities of Tinnitus
- Cortical Networks / Neuroplasticity /Imaging Studies
- Genetics of Tinnitus
- Hyperacusis / Misophonia
- Animal Models of Tinnitus
- Peripheral stimulation including Hearing Aids / Cochlear Implants
- Psychological View of Tinnitus
- Specific Forms of Tinnitus
- Tinnitus and Vertigo